Thursday, June 14, 2007

To the trainers.....

Today I am headed for the horse trainers. Our trainer is terrific with our horses, but doesn't enjoy the office side of his world at all. I enjoy such things so it is a way to help him out. I try to get there once a week to do office work and check up on my horse that is in training with him. Snoopy, aka Knolltop's Fact Finder is a 3 year old Morgan gelding being shown Western Pleasure. Our next big show is Michigan All Morgan, which will take place the second week in July. So our aim is to have him tuned in for that show. Unfortunately, he came up lame last Sunday morning. He was no better, no worse, after a few days rest and basic treatment, as of last night. A visit from the vet may be the next step today. I will know more when I get there this morning. He is a bit of a baby, so it just may be that he doesn't want to use it because it does hurt, or there could be a more serious problem. It takes him away from training until we know for sure.

No comments: