Monday, September 17, 2007

Boy am I tired....

what a long weekend....fun, but long. The horse show went well. Lilly, the filly, placed 8th in the Sweepstakes class on Saturday night. There were 27 babies in that class, so to get a placing was great. Henry didn't make "the cut" and I was disappointed, but he is still wonderful in my opinion.

Both foals showed back in their baby classes yesterday and Lilly came away with a 5th and Henry got a 6th, which were both good placings. There were some really nice foals there and I think our breeding program was well represented.

With Futurity behind us, we are heading into the home stretch for fair week. I have to get Kathryn's outfit done for the dog show and her costume as well. So I am off to the sewing machine this morning, along with catching up from a weekend away.

Snoopy has his vet check on Wednesday and it looks like the shipper should be picking him up by the end of the week. Then after we recover from the fair, Storm will head to Trainer Mike's to get her training underway. And the babies will get to come home for the winter.

Off to the sewing room.

No comments: