Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On the board.....

Well, the election took place last night, and I am officially a Hillsdale County Fair Board member. I am excited about this new venture and look forward to working with the other board members. I am going to be working with the current Youth Department superintendent this year and then will take over for him upon his retirement after the 2008 fair.

In other news, we have more ice today, so the kids are home from school again today. They were getting bored by the middle of the afternoon yesterday. I shudder to think what they will be like by the end of the day today. It is raining right now, so it isn't like they can go outside and have fun.

Project Costume is going well. I only have three more outfits to sew. That will take no time at all. I have been working on a few ornaments for the last tree, which should come in this weekend.

No comments: