Monday, February 25, 2008

Pizza can cause really strange dreams......

I had pizza for supper last night. Now I will admit it wasn't typical, homemade pizza. Instead it was Spinach and mushroom pizza from Schwans. I think I must have written a number wrong, since it wasn't something I planned to order. You might say yuck! but I like Martha Stewart type stuff and I have to admit it wasn't too bad. That is until I went to sleep.

I rarely have dreams I remember, but last night was the definite exeception. I had two that I remember and both were pretty strange. The first went like this. It was raining really, really hard and when the kids and I got ready to leave for school, my hubby had backed the car out of the garage and there were three horses in there instead. Two of which were horses we don't even own anymore. That was strange, but the next one was even crazier.

I was sitting in a glass observation room in the middle of my parents swamp. (Like I said this thing was weird). I spotted a pair of Tucans in a hollowed out stump. Mind you it is the middle of winter in Michigan. The only tucans I will ever observe will be at the zoo.

I think I will swear off eating pizza before bed.

No comments: