Friday, February 1, 2008

No school gives mom great ideas

My kids are begging to go back to school, I guess it is easier than putting up with my great ideas. As I sat doing payroll in an office you could barely walk through without tripping over something, I decided today was the day to change all that. It was time to clean the basement.

I quickly called the children to the basement before the inspritation left me and put their muscles to good use. They moved furniture, ran the vacuum and picked up enough pieces of paper to make a tree (Sure takes a lot of paper to make a set of prints). The end result is two rooms of the basement that look pretty good. What they don't know is the other big room is on my radar for tomorrow. No sense letting them know too soon, they might revolt.

In the meantime, I will have oxygen on hand to revive daddy when he walks in tonight and faints at the sight of a partially clean basement.....and all the bags of trash that need to go to the dumpster.

No comments: