Saturday, May 30, 2009

God answers prayers......

I believe that statement. I have seen his answers to my prayers through my life. Big ones and little ones. Our earnest requests are heard and answered. Not always as we expect, nor as we think he should, and especially not as quick as we would like. But they are answered.

Early this morning was no exception. We have a couple house cats. Well, technically, we have three. Cassie, the calico, moved to the basement the day Emma joined the family and has rarely come up since. She hates me and usually hides when I head down the stairs. She lets the kids love on her as long as the dog doesn't come along. Anyway, back to my story. Our two upstairs cats are Butterscotch and HopSing. They like to take strolls in the yard when it is nice out. Monday afternoon, they both headed out. Butterscotch came back home, but HopSing did not. For the next 4 days we wondered, worried and prayed about HopSing. Much to our relief, at 5:30 this morning, I was woke up by a frantic cat yowling at the door. HopSing came flying through the door and meowed happily at me. My tears came instantly, and the first thought that went through my mind was to thank God for bringing this little cat back safely to our home.

I have no doubt she would have quite a story to tell if she could. There isn't a scratch on her, but she does seem a bit lighter. God answers prayers!!!!!!

No comments: