Thursday, August 23, 2007

Daddy gets demerits

School has begun. The kids came home happy with life and the start of school.

I treated myself to a new perm and hair cut this afternoon. When daddy got home this evening, he didn't compliment the "new do". I was a bit hurt and commented on the fact that I had gotten a perm and did he notice???? He then proceeded to tell me how great it looked every time he walked through the room. Can you say to late mister?!?!?!?!? I jokingly asked the kids how many demerits should a daddy who didn't notice mommy's hair get?? They decided 25 was a good number and raced around to make him a demerit slip, complete with all three of their signatures. Typically at their school, 25 demerits would be a half hour detention after school. Daddy has requested 30 minutes at his desk with his eyes closed. The kids said he had to stay awake for it to count. Never know what our kids will come up with next.

No comments: