Friday, July 13, 2007

Onward and Upward

This is going to be a crazy day. I knew it would be a long time ago. Not because it is Friday the 13th. I don't get wound up about things like that. No, I knew it would be crazy the day I found out that the last day of Bible School, the day Snoopy's class was going in the ring and the fact that Dairy Days is only 3 days away all converged on the calendar.

How will it all play out??? Well, at least one heifer should get clipped yet this morning, I hope. I want to head for the Shiawasee Fairgrounds by 1pm, since my boss/hubby needs two permits pulled for jobs and the township halls are "on my way". That gets me at the fairgounds well before Snoopy's class inspite of the two detours. Hubby will get the kids to Bible School this evening. I am staying at a hotel tonight. Get to see a horse we sold a year ago show tomorrow.

The rest of the weekend is already setting itself up to be nuts. We will still have a second heifer to get clipped, a camper to finish packing, a trip to the grocery store to get hubby and the family all set for food. Of course, there is church on Sunday and a camper to get up to MSU that afternoon.

Okay, my head is officially spinning.....I better get at it.

No comments: