Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You might be married to a redneck....

If he uses the big cow show fan to cool down the house!!

Yes, you read that right. Last evening, when we all got home from our various "things", we realized how hot the house had gotten over the course of the day. Usually, we have a nice breeze blowing, and that makes evenings pleasant. Not so last night, it was hotter in the house than outside. We thought about kicking on the A/C, but after last months Consumers Energy bill, hubby is into conserving. I sarcastically said, "well, you could use the cow show fan to bring the cool air in and make the house more comfortable. I WAS JOKING!!! He took me up on it and the next thing I knew, here was a 36 inch green metal fan sitting in my hallway. I have to admit, it did work, but don't tell him I said so. It just doesn't match my decorating scheme!

It is hot again today. I closed up the windows and started the A/C before he got home and got anymore bright ideas.

No comments: