Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh that cat stinks....

In the regular world, of which I am not typically a part of, dogs get stinky. Well, not mine. It is the cat. In my falling asleep mind last night, I thought I could smell a skunk. This morning, I was still catching faint skunk odors on the cool breeze. Butterscotch, who is mainly an indoor cat, had been outside last night and was happy to get back in when I let Emma out for her morning business. As he rubbed up against my leg, I caught a gigantic whiff of SKUNK!! It became apparent that Butterscotch had come in contact with a skunk. I don't think he took a direct hit, but he was definitely somewhere in the line of fire. Anyone know how long it takes to "wear off" the lovely odor of skunk??

We are in Dairy Days prep week. Our goal is to get one heifer a day clipped. Plus, we still have a lot of other stuff to take care of this week. Suzanna and I are off to the thrift store this morning to find white pants and shirts for showing. I would much rather find a bargain then have to pay full price for something that will be pretty dirty by the end of the day. The kids have their last ball game tonight, as well. Starting tomorrow night, the kids have four nights of VBS. Hubby is cutting more hay this morning. As you can tell, it is going to be a crazy week.

No comments: