Monday, June 9, 2008

Just another Thomasism.....

Thomas sure keeps us all laughing. This weekend was no exception.

I was working in the kitchen Saturday when Thomas came to me with a very serious expression on his face. He started rubbing his leg and grumble about "these shingles". I asked him what he was talking about. He said he had shingles. I quizzed him further as to how he knew about shingles. He told me he had heard a commercial on the local radio station about them. The man talking on the commercial was from Nash Drugs and said there was a vaccination for shingles. I asked where he thought he caught his shingles. He looked me in the eye and said "I was on the roof mom!" You can't make this stuff up!

I quickly reassured him that he didn't have them. He walked away, much relieved. I dissolved into laughter, once he was gone.

2 comments:

naswanson said...

LOL As Art Linkletter used to say, "Kids say the darndest things." Love your reporting on your family here. I'll add you to my favorites.

MikeandJen said...

too funny.... :) he certainly is a character! are you guys enjoying your summer?